Saturday 3 March 2012

Of Introductions

So, welcome to a blog about your favourite subject. Me.

No, not you, me!

Just as a fore-warning, nothing very clever is going to be written here. I'm fairly philosophical as a person, as philosophical people go, but it all stays in my head. Where it's safe.

This blog will solely concern the day to day life of living in Australia - Sydney to be exact. The thing about travelling abroad on your own is that you need an outlet for the things that you would ordinarily comment on to your travelling companion.

"Man it's hot out here."
"What kind of animal is that?!"
"Is it me, or does the bridge look smaller in real life?"

By entering my thoughts into this virtual world, I hope to better my life, and yours. No I don't, I'm kidding. You can read it or delete it. To be honest this is probably more for me than you. Or more for my parents, so they can see what I'm up to. But if you're interested, then great! Bonus!

So... I guess that's it for now. Following posts will hopefully be a lot more interesting. Or hopefully slightly more interesting. Or hopefully holds your interest enough to read to the end of the blog.

By the way, "What kind of animal is that" was a mahousive bat that turned out to be a flying fox. And the bridge does actually look smaller than the aerial shots you see on tv. It's still big! But not as big. TV definitely adds 15 pounds.

And man, it's hot out here!

TTFN!



No comments:

Post a Comment